Tampa, Florida client HART delivered major results to customers and taxpayers when partnered with TransPro
- Service Productivity - The transit system is 10% more productive as reflected in the HART Route Productivity Index.
- Sustainable Financial Performance - $3 million is allocated to fund balance, consistent with the HART plan.
- Excellence in Customer Experience - since HART began working with TransPro in measuring customer satisfaction, levels are up more than 60%..
- Community Connection - The community believes HART delivers value with a community sentiment score of 3.
- Employee Success - HART employees have an active engagement level of 65%.
One of the cornerstones of achieving success was the overhaul of HART’s bus network through Mission MAX (Maximizing and Aligning for Excellence), which was implemented in October 2017. This initiative took millions of dollars of service off the streets while providing improved service to 85% of customers. As part of the redesign, the percentage of HART routes with a frequency of 15 minutes or less has increased from just 5% to 24% of all routes. HART’s most recent Customer Satisfaction Survey has shown overwhelmingly positive reactions, resulting in a Net Promoter Score well above HART’s goal of 30.